Cooking Well

Cooking Well
Just A Few Of My Books!

September 16, 2011

The Surfing Goat Dairy, Maui

Growing up in France and traveling through the world, I had the opportunity to taste a lot of cheeses. I have many favorites; Roquefort, aged Gouda, Brie, and a variety of goat cheeses are among them. Until I came to Maui, I thought I tasted the best goat cheeses. Not so and this little hidden jewel won my heart. I am talking about The "Surfing Goat Dairy" in Maui.
And I have to say, I literally fell in love with the first bite! So much that I even had to convince my husband, who never eats cheese, to try them. One bite was not sufficient to him either and we had to make it a lunch meal with some vegetables. It was heavenly! If you ever go to this beautiful island, visiting their little organic farm is a must. The goats and the staffs are very friendly. Be aware that it is a small organic farm and they mostly supply local restaurants and people. But they do have a website and they do ship. I invite you to check them out!

No comments:

Most Popular Posts